- To provide high level Teacher Training Program for Development of skills of Sanskrit Language.
- To develop an understanding of the principles of pedagogy and its application to curriculum transaction and evaluation.
- To develop in students the skills and competencies necessary to play the multifaceted role of the teacher in the new millennium.
- To provide opportunities to the faculty and the students to undertake action research projects contributing to new insights into the teaching learning process.
- To enable the students to live in harmony with oneself and with others in the profession, community and society at large.
- To instill the spirit of fellowship among students, to prepare them to be global citizens through cooperation and peaceful coexistence.